Wednesday, August 22, 2007

work ain't for players

if you know me.
you know i like to brag, you know i just like to tell it straight, you know i like to brag.
see, i aint the kinda dude thats gonna be like bashful or overlly modest to prove a point, honestly.
if you really want to know what this is, just listen...

it was my last night at the cannery. 4am in the morning i get woken up by a bulgarian girl in my bed. she broke into my room cause she heard i was taken off on a boat. we make eyes at work.

wakes me up and says" im here, im here". and i'm like dead tired after playing some soccer with the turks and i can hear my roomates getting pissed cause she's all loud and they need sleep so i say, "but my pillows here, i need sleep, i just played an intense game of football." shes like, "what? but im here."
and i say, " yeah, so get there (pointing to the door)."
she runs out and my roomates laugh.

she won't even look at me these days.
bulgarian girls are a dime a dozen.

L.A.C.A.

No comments: