Tuesday, August 14, 2007

muh po box.

ok heres my new po box, applying for this finally made me feel like and adult plus its the only application that ive ever gotten an approval on!

p.o. box 1671
cordova, AK 99574-1671

the mailman emphasized using that whole zip you see there.

to make things even awesomer, kenny, my captain, mentioned that i should find my own place to live when we are docked up for insurance purposes. i was like awww man the hotels here are super run down and charge 150 a night. he was like no, just get a place over at hippy cove. i was like hippy cove? and he was like yeah its city property filled with cabins and tent sites where all the locals live about 5 miles out of the village. one guy even lives in a purple school bus. and theres no fee to live there.

so, my new physical address is 420 hippy cove and im NEVER leaving.

No comments: