Thursday, August 23, 2007

Natascha! Natascha!

**the following story is rated R for sexual content and harsh language. i apologize**

Natascha! Natascha!
By David P.

for Natascha...

So it was late at night in my bunkhouse and my Turkish roommates Omur and Ertugru and I were talking about our girls back home. Ertugru is a very conservative Muslim. He had a girlfriend for 11 years but only kissed her twice. He broke up with her because she became more liberal and started to show her hair. But he still loves her.
Omur on the other hand is a bit more liberal. He said, "Yes, I have a girl but every once in a while I get a Natascha."
"A Natascha?!" I said.
"Yes, Russian girls love Turkish men", Omur replied. "And many of the Russian prostitutes come to Turkey to fuck the Russian men. And when the wives of the Turkish men see the prostitutes, they yell 'Natascha! Natascha!' and curse them and spit at them because all their husbands love to pump Natascha. Me, I have pumped about 10 Nataschas."
I just started laughing. I was like, "No way! Why do you call them 'Nataschas'?"
"Because it is a very common name", he said. "Me, I get a Natascha and I pump her like this." He grabs the pillow and starts to hump it doggie style. "Or maybe after an hour of pumping, making sex, I pump her like this." He then puts the pillow missionary style and gestures that her legs are over his head and humps his pillow again. Ertugru can barely watch. But we both roll over laughing.
"But you two speak different languages. What do you say?" I ask.
"What is there to say when you pump?!" he replies. "Natascha says 'Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!'. I say 'Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh baby!'".
I tell him, "I think this is hilarious because I have a friend back home whose name is Natascha and she is Russian." They both look at me like ghosts. Omur begins to apologize, "I am so sorry, David. I did not mean disrespect to your girl friend."
I say, "Oh no! Don't worry about it. It's a cultural thing and her name makes it so funny."
"Are we still friends or is there a problem?" Omur asks.
I say, "Don't worry about it. Tell me more about Nataschas."
So Omur goes on. "Back in high school I had a teacher and she was Russian. She had great this and that" (gesturing tits and ass with his hands). "And one day, after class…" (he takes his time with this one, like it means something to him). "I tell her I want to make pump to her. And she tells me she wants to fuck me too. But she will not fuck me because I am Muslim and she is Christian. Oh David, man! Brother! It is a difficult situation because I want very much to pump her but I am Muslim, you see?"
"Yeah, so why don't you just tell her you're Christian for one day and fuck her and then convert back to being Muslim the next day?" I say.
Omur smiles evilly and says, "Brother, I think we speak the same language" and starts to hump his pillow doggie style again. We all start laughing again. But I say, "Wait, wait. How is she Natascha? I asked about Nataschas and you're telling me about your teacher you want to fuck?"
Omur says, "Oh yes. About that. Well she is Russian. And she has great this and that" (gesturing tits and ass with his hands again). "And one day she is writing on… how do you say? Chalk board?"
"Uh huh. Chalk board is correct" I say.
"Well she is writing with her back to us and she is Russian. So my friend he yells as a joke 'Natascha! Natascha!' to her because she is so sexy like a prostitute. Immediately she turns around and says 'Who says that?'. No one says anything. So she goes up to each student and she punches them three times in the face. Ahhh, man! David it was so funny! You should have been there. You come to Turkey , David. We will get 10 Nataschas".
We turn out the lights and talk about all of the Nataschas we will fuck when we are out of this place.
"Tens! Hundreds! Thousands! Millions!" I say. And I can hear Omur humping his pillow.

The End.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i guess this means i should visit Turkey?!

thanks again. i really loved it. you've got quite a bit of talent there, young david. keep writing.

david said...

yes, in your hands you hold the original copy.
it's gonne be worth millions.
i promise.