Tuesday, August 14, 2007

poncho is a snitch

so when i got off of the boat i had to take a cab with all my gear back to the cannery bunkhouse. sure it looked a little strange but no one knew i was gone. the place is a madhouse and i dont even know how it functions. it was until 10pm that the office asked to see me.
they were like, it looks like you clocked in late and didnt show up yesterday, poncho the janitor saw you unloading all of your bags. whats going on?
without hesitation using my savy irvine sales skills i said, "oh about that, i came down with a killer virus last night and decided to stay at the hotel down the road. i brought all of my things as not to contaminate the rest of my bunkmates. i mean think about it a whole workforce coming down with the flu would severely lower our production, so tell me, how many boats are we expecting in today?
they were like oh. uh, well. yeah. i think we have ummm 5 boats coming in today. yeah 5. but we have to give you 2 write ups for this. fucking poncho that fat rat bastard.

No comments: