Saturday, July 28, 2007

turks vs. mexicans

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

duuuude its like the world cup over here. if we get off early, we go up to the park which is epic. tons of grass and the backdrop is mountains covered in snow and trees.

the turks are all finesse. their footwork is amazing, but the mexicans have the ganas y los juevos and were all up in their face.

but they keep beating us the past two games because they are very organized.
the first game i could only play one half because i am so fat.
but the second game a played the whole game and i almsot scored but it hit the post, luckily my teamate roderigo made the rebound and i got the assist.
and my d game is back, just like my AYSO days. did you know i played at the rosebowl for my regional playoffs? i did. whenever i'm fullback, i shut em down.
over and out.
d.

1 comment:

killer yeti said...

this was by far my favorite post. i dunno why. i laughed my ass off.

you're awesome, david pescador.