Monday, July 23, 2007

first night in alaska.

i was on my way and had a lay over in San Francisco. i couldn't get off the phone, i must have called all of my friends 2-3 times. i was already missing them i guess. the sf airport was awesome and i got to watch the all star games home run derby as is it was playing just down the street from me. all together the plane ride was just about 4-5 hours just to get there. when i arrived i was like whoa. it was 1am and i got a cab to a hostel i had arranged to stay at. the bad news is, arriving this late they leave a key for you on a bulletin board and when i showed up there was no key there or anyone to contact.

so i had to call a cab thinking i would go back to the airport and spend the night there. but he told me there was one downtown still open so we went down there and it was. and it was run by two crackheads like you'd see on an hbo special. i was sketchin, but it was only 20 bucks so i got a room. it was my first time in a hostel. i tried to not make so much noise and i couldn't sleep because i guess i was anxious and i snore very loudly. i slept like 2 hours. i woke up and my roommates were gone and i was ready for day 2.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you suck!
im the first to write on thhis lame blog and you said that you must have called ALL of your friends like 2 or three times at the airport.


I sat by my phone. Didnt hear one ring.

david said...

whatevs homey.