Monday, December 8, 2008

all i want for christmas....

i know times are tough. there is a financial crisis at hand, banks and automotive companies are asking for bailouts. which is why i am making things simple for you.

all i want for christmas is for you, my closest friends and confidants is to donate $5 to my campaign to spend christmas in berlin :)






so, please, find it in your heart to help davey have a warm and holy christmas.

If Obama could raise $750 million to get to the white house, then surely we can work together and hit the $500 mark for my travel package.

so your generosity would surely be appreciated. and of course upon my return, you'll be bestowed with rarities and trinkets of europa.

have a merry christmas and i will keep you in my thoughts whilst chugging egg nog with german girls.

kindest regards,

david m. pinedo

please send your donations here :)






No comments: