Sunday, November 11, 2007

the conference call.

so i woke up on johns couch tuesday morning i think it was. john had a conference call at 9am. steve and justin were also doing a conference call in the living room. everyone kept telling me to be quiet and not fart or burp or do anything stupid. then i got a call.

it was ben from alaska, my old roommate. it was good to hear from him. he told me he was packing his bags to go back. but to alyeska to manage a bar at a resort and said he could use my help. bar tending and probably serving here and there, i knew this call was coming and i was ready. so it's just a matter of time now.

this will be my new home. http://www.alyeskaresort.com/page.asp?intNodeID=10894

free snowboarding. spa perks and what not. living at a resort basically. i'll miss all my friends again, especially after xochitl's bday bash.

but it will be nice to have a real winter and a place to focus on my thesis. tentative departure date is scheduled for the first of december, however, i really want to spend christmas down here. i guess i'm saying i'm not sure how i feel. my thoughts are pointing me north.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what the fuck david